Advice and support for disadvantaged individuals
Funding theme: Social, welfare, legal advice and food poverty
We want to increase the quality and scale of support available to Londoners.
- Area: Greater London
- Open to: New and previous applicants
- Deadline: Applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Funding length: Up to five years
- Funding size: There is no minimum or maximum limit to how much we will give, however we never give revenue funding exceeding 50% of the applicants turnover/income in any one year
- Average award: Based on grants made to date, we have awarded between £36,000 and £320,000, the average award size has been £113,000*
What we fund
We want to fund projects and organisations providing advice on:
We particularly want to fund agencies able to demonstrate inclusion of marginalised communities in the design and delivery of services and supporting people with multiple and/or complex problems.
You must either hold or be seeking a recognised management qualification and/or advice standard, for example:
We can help you cover accreditation costs as part of your award.
Wherever possible, we seek to support projects and organisations that involve the communities the project or organisation serves in the shaping of its services and/or that are majority-staffed or run by those with lived experience of the issues they address.
How to apply
Before beginning your application, please ensure you have thoroughly read steps one and two to check that our funding is a good fit for you. Please note, we only fund organisations that meet our eligibility criteria.
If you are a previous grant holder, or an unsuccessful applicant, please read our reapplication criteria before submitting a new application.